It looks like I’ve been tagged in another game!! This one is coming from my girl Thai @rbrepeat (who is SO lovely you must go follow her!!!) so thank you so much!
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
• Give 11 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
• Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
• Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- My favourite food is broccoli and whenever we go out to dinner I’m always stealing it off of people’s plates. I have no chill.
- I don’t have my second molars nor have I ever had them. There were never any adult molars growing in after my baby molars so I was stuck with those baby teeth until I had them removed last year. This is a good thing to wish upon your worst enemy, trust me.
- When I was 10 my family went on a trip out east and I only brought three movies with me so thanks to that summer I now know the entirety of School of Rock word for word.
- I really like baseball and the only reason I got into it was because my parents went away a couple years ago and kept asking me to tell them what was happening and therefore I got invested.
- For the longest time I was CONVINCED that I was 5’7 and it turns out I’m only 5’6……I felt so betrayed.
- I love Disney so much but there are still a handful of movies I refuse to watch because they scared me as a kid. Snow White, Pinocchio, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are big no-no’s for me.
- Heights is probably one of my biggest fears, along with dentists. I’m straight up terrified of the dentist.
- I don’t understand Snapchat like at all. It’s the worst.
- I have The Little Mermaid pjs because I’m a cool 23-year-old.
- I love coffee and tea equally. They’re both delicious and are exactly what I need when I need them.
- I’m pretty decent at cooking (when I have to) but I’m much better at baking and I love it.
If you could create the perfect partner for you, what would be their qualities and flaws?
Oh god, I don’t really know. I’d want him to be loyal and a good listener, to be compassionate, to be someone who feels needed (somewhat of a hero complex possibly but not too much), can be smart without being condescending, sarcastic and witty, but have a hint of brooding. For flaws I guess I’d be ok with being messy but not to the point where he’s a slob, wary of opening up, and as long as he doesn’t support a baseball team I hate I think we’ll be ok.
What is your favourite underrated/under reviewed book?
THE ARCHIVED. I don’t know how many times I have to say it but this book is the best and it’s not fair that it’s so underrated.
What fictional character would you most want to be friends with?
I actually think about this a lot. I’d love to be friends with Lily Calloway, Nina Zenik, and Mackenzie Bishop. There’s someone else but I honestly can’t remember who it is.
What is something that you have learned or improved at through blogging?
I think just being more aware of how I should be looking at books and the “mechanics” of them. Like there’s the enjoyment factor, of course, but there’s also the writing aspect and development…..basically things that make you look at a book in a different way so you can be more objective.
What was the last selfie you took?
The one with the mug my aunt gave me for my birthday that says “Reading is Sexy” and I’ve made it my profile picture all across social media.
What do you like the most about yourself?
My eyes, probably. Can’t see a thing out of them but they sure are pretty.
If magic was real, what spell would you use the most?
A redo spell probably because I’m a certified human disaster.
If you could ask any author one question, what would the question be?
I need to ask Renee Ahdieh if all my predicted Mulan references are accurate in Flame in the Mist. It’s important.
Who is your favourite Disney princess, prince and villain?
BEST QUESTION EVER. Ok favourite princess is Ariel, favourite prince is Eric, and favourite villain is Gaston. He’s such a buffoon I love him.
If you were to write a book, what would you write about?
Well a bad boy has to be involved, obviously. But other than that I don’t really know.
What’s your favourite quote and why?
I actually have two. One is “I’m tougher than you think. You just have to believe in me, you know, like a fairy” from Long Way Down because a) I love fairies and Tinkerbell and all that, and b) it’s just really inspirational to me I can’t really explain why but yeah it inspires me to be better. The second is “you are not the world, but you are everything that makes the world good. Without you, my life would still exist but that’s all it would manage to do” from The One just because it’s so beautiful and the scene it’s in means so much to me. It’s saying how you can live without someone but your life is more meaningful and better with this person in it. It’s saying “I love you” without really saying it.
- What was your favourite childhood TV show?
- Would you rename your blog if you could? If so, what would you change it to?
- Are you an Apple or Android person?
- What is one book that you’re constantly rereading?
- Have you ever bought something character related (a la “I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops so I bought army pants and flip flops”)?
- What’s your favourite social media platform?
- Which character do you relate to the most?
- What’s your favourite genre to read?
- Which Hogwarts house are you in?
- Is there a book that everyone loved but you just couldn’t get into?
- What’s your phone lockscreen?